One Click Work Finder OS
This Notion built bundle means no more jumping between job boards and searching online for job opportunities - because it helps you find and apply for hundreds of relevant jobs suited to your skillset straight away
You can choose from 24 pages of professionally designed CV templates, resumes, reference documents, and make sure you’re applying the right way with checklists
And you can keep track of all applications and developments for the positions you apply for with the up to the minute Job Application Tracker.
The OS comprises of:
1. 📚 Google Dork & Advanced Operator Catalog
I’ve created databases of Google dork and advanced searching queries that lets you find jobs instantly rather than rummaging through traditional job boards. Just click the links and beat the pack to find work on:
- ATS'/Hiring boards (Workable, Lever, Greenhouse, Breezy, etc.)
- Socials (Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit)
- Google (hidden jobs that go beyond the standard search
- Request for Proposals
- Job Boards
The databases in the catalogue cover jobs and opportunities across industries such as:
- Design (Graphic Design & UI/UX)
- Writing (Copywriting & Content Writing)
- Mobile Development (iOS & Android)
- PHP (Laravel, WordPress, Drupal
- Web Dev (Front End, Back End, Full Stack)
- Python (Django & Flask)
I’ve included instructions on how to tailor it to other fields of work and preferences with ease.
2. 📝 24 Page Professional Resume, Cover Letter & References Bundle
I've included seven professional resumes made in Notion that can be shared directly to employers. They are all formatted so you can pick and choose or combine them according to the opportunities you've applied for.
- Cover Letters
To showcase why you're the one to fulfil the role and opportunity, each CV includes a corresponding and properly prepared Cover Letter and References List.
- Resume, Cover Letter and References Application Documents Repository
You can access and store all of your resumes and related documents in the repository, so can maintain and update them quickly
- Application and Cover Letter/References Checklist
I've provided a checklist to make sure your applications, procedures, CV, Cover Letters, and Resumes are filled out correctly and you’re ready for any interview situations.
3. 🛤️ Job Applications Tracker
Staying organised is of utmost importance when job hunting, but often overlooked. With the Job Application Tracker, you can log the organisations and status of jobs you’ve applied to at them, along with ancillary notes and more.
In summary, with the One Click Work Finder OS you can quickly identify opportunities that fit your talents and are equipped with the tools to apply for them in an instant.