The Big Service Business Bundle
Grow your business with the all in one, unbeatable bundle
1) Find Opportunities on Autopilot with Fuelance; 2) Onboard Clients with a 35+ Page Welcome Pack; 3) Communicate with clients with 250+ Customizable Email Templates; 4) Prospect with B2B Signals & Tracker; 5) Craft a blog using the Blog Basics Workbook.
Full summary of whats included:
Fuelance Freelance System
Find Freelance Opportunities on Autopilot. Onboard Clients & Manage Projects Effortlessly.
Fuelance helps you to find repeatable clients in record time and collaborate and communicate with them in customizable workspaces in real time.
✓ Immediate Access ✓ No Subscription ✓ Lifetime Updates ✓ 60 Days Support
Fuelance is the veritable Swiss Army Knife to build profitable freelance businesses with
This comprehensive Notion Based Dashboard & System is the full cycle freelancing solution that gets you set up with automated lead generation systems, customizable client platforms, 50+ documents/templates, cold outreach guides and more.
Learn how to find Unlimited Leads through Automation
Create your own lead gen systems to keep quality jobs flowing in to fuel your growth. Work on well-paying projects in the time you'd normally spend looking for them.
Stream Leads instantly with the Lead Superconductor System
Load up RSS feeds that are already sourcing jobs from Google, Social Media, Job Boards, Sites and Hidden Platforms. Focus in on the opportunities you want by following the tutorials
Onboard Clients & Manage Projects in One Place
Create unlimited, customizable Notion based Client Portals. Manage projects from start to finish - from writing proposals to submitting work to sharing invoices and getting paid.
Focus less on admin with 50+ Templates & Docs
Access a library of every template and doc you'll ever need. Presentations, Invoices, Portfolios and more can be easily customized for you, your clients and projects
Scale with Step by Step Guides
Start guaranteeing revenue by following freelance planning and success guides. Turn prospects into paying customers with cold email outreach, pitch templates and more.
Fuelance brings together everything needed to begin, run and grow a freelance business with the following features...
35+ Page Client Welcome Pack
Make sure you and your clients are on the same page with this customizable Welcome Pack
Ideal for service businesses, agencies, freelancers, remote workers, devs, designers, writers, VA's and more, this editable Client Welcome Packet, makes a lasting impression and makes it a whole lot easier to do business.
Built in Notion, the bundle includes a variety of customizable templates to help you define all the details of the projects you're ready to work on for your new clients.
A Notion pack with 35+ pages/templates
1. Client Welcome Page (Front Page 1)
2. Client Welcome Page (Front Page 2)
3. Table of Contents
5. About Us
6. Our Vision & Mission
7. Meet the Team 1
8. Meet the Team 2
9. Welcome Video
10. How it Works
11. What to Expect
12. What I Need from You
14. Tools & Resources
15. Service Package Summary
16. Our Services
17. Rates Page
18. Project Details
20. Project Schedule
21. Project Timeline
24. Project Tracker
25. Project Portal Login
26. Meeting Notes
27. Statement of Work & Scope
28. Agreement & Terms
30. Payments Summary
32. Testimonials 1
33. Testimonials 2
34. Case Study
35. Getting Started Checklist
36. Kickoff Questionnaire
37. Thank You
☑️ Mix, match, add or delete pages to suit projects components and your brand
☑️ Change font color, font size font style to Notion options Sans (Default), Serif, and Mono to suit you/the client
☑️ Add text/wording to reflect the projects, clients, tasks and work to be undertaken
☑️ All images are free for commercial use. Replace images with your own if preferred
Mail Mastery is essential for service-based businesses and freelancers to manage communication, overcome issues, and fuel growth.
Simply copy, paste and customize 250 Email Templates to get the answers you want from clients and seal the deal with 30 Business Documents to boot.
- 250 customizable email templates covering every aspect of client communication
- A range of 30+ essential business documents such as invoices, proposals, and client intake guides
- Email templates available in Notion and Word Doc formats for maximum flexibility
- Time-saving and hassle-free solution for busy service-based businesses and freelancers
- Professionally crafted templates that you can easily adapt to your brand and communication style
- Improve your business's efficiency and productivity by saving time on repetitive tasks
- Impress clients with clear and professional communication that reflects your brand
- Avoid miscommunication and misunderstandings by using templates specifically designed for client communication
- Reduce stress and anxiety associated with handling client communication by having a reliable and comprehensive set of templates at your fingertips
- Grow your business with ease by streamlining your operations and focusing on what you do best - delivering quality services to your clients.
Mail Mastery has Email Templates for virtually all situations like when...
- You Receive an Enquiry
- A Prospect has Booked a Call to Find Out More About Your Product and Services
- You Submit the Proposal
- You Send the Contract
- The Client Onboarding Guide Is Sent to the Client
- You Send the Initial Invoice
- A Payment is Made by the Client
- You Send More Invoices
- The Project Is Open for Review
- Approval on Revisions Is Needed
Services, Solutions & Offerings
- A Client Shows Interest in Your Services But Doesn't Send Any Details
- A Prospect Is Unwilling to Sign a Contract
- A Client Wants to Book in a Call
- Changes to Your Service Offerings
- Refusing to Work Again with a Previous Client
- A Client Decides to Go with Another Service Provider
- A Client Has a Request That You Can't Work on at the Moment
- A Client Isn't Happy with Work You Produce
- You're Unable to Perform a Requested Task
- A Client Backtracks on a Previous Request
- A Client Has Requested to Cancel Their Contract
Marketing & Promo
- Reaching Out to Collaborate with Other Businesses
- Get an Influencer Onboard for Endorsements
- Following Up After a Networking Event
- Onboarding New Clients
- Signing Legal Docs
- Getting the Client set up with the Project Management App
- Getting the Client set up with File Sharing
- Potential Clients & Getting Paid
- A Client Says You're Too Expensive
- You Increase Your Rates
- A Client Wants Work Done Without Paying for It
- A Client is Late in Making a Payment
- A Client Wants A Refund
- A Client Says They Can't Make the Final Payment
Project Schedule & Scope
- A Client Can't Come to a Decision About the Project
- When a Client Is Delaying the Timeline
- A Client Wants More Revisions Than Contract Permits
- When a Client Disappears or Is Not Reachable
- A Client Asks to Extend the Timeline
- When a Client Contacts You Outside of Office Hours
- When a Client keeps trying to Contact You Outside of Office Hours
Handling Customer Service
- Responding to Positive Client Feedback
- Reinforce a Positive Relationship After an Issue Has Been Solved
- Responding to Negative Client Feedback
- Responding to Complaints
- A Customer Case can’t be Resolved
- Following Up after No Response
Thank You, Next!
- A Client Is Being Downright Rude
- When You Make A Mistake
- A Client Thinks They Can Do Your Job
Build your Blog - The Basics Workbook
Jumpstart or grow your existing blog with actionable tasks, guides and curated tools.
The Build your Blog - The Basics Workbook isan all new blog creation workbook for content creators, founder entrepreneurs and straight up bloggers.
Use it to quickly learn and take action on creating your brand, connect with your audience and position you blog as the go to source of unbeatable content in your niche
Why you need create a Blog
Blogging is an effective way to establish authority, drive traffic, build relationships, and gain valuable insights into your audience.
The Hard Facts:
- 76% of bloggers reported that their blog has helped establish them as a thought leader in their industry
- Brands and companies that blog receive 97% more links to their website
- Businesses that blog regularly generate 67% more leads than those that don't
Creating and running a blog is tough
It's all too easy to become one of the 95% of bloggers who quit when they lack a clear goal, have a thousand tasks to do at once, and don't have prior experience of creating and running a successful blog.
But blogging is direct channel to customers, clients and audience that you can’t afford not to have.
The step-by-step blueprint that is the Build your Blog - The Basics Workbook
Guiding you through the fundamental process of creating your blog in a matter of days instead of monthsit includes:
- Step-by-step instructions make it simple for you to build that blog
- Synopsis and strategy outlines so you understand each task in hand
- Reasons as to why the tasks are crucial to your blogging success as well as the benefits they give
- Real world examples of blog successes created by people just like you
- An abundance of curated tools to you don't waste time searching around resources to create your blog
- Extra Resources and Reading that help you complete each actionable idea
The actionable tasks In the workbook cover everything in the fundamental blog creation phase like:
- Creating your blog name and slogan that’s synonymous with what you’re trying to do
- Positioning your blog to resonate with the target audience
- Developing a identity to stand out in your niche
- Conducting research into your intended audience
- Identifying conveyance keywords to make sure your blog connects with your readers
- Conveying your credibility as a blogger and a trusted source of information
And as an added bonus it includes 130 high authority sites, witty traffic metrics, that you can guest post on to give you (and me) a head start.
As an all new blog creation workbook it’s ideal for content creators, founder entrepreneurs and straight up bloggers that want to level up their blogging game.
B2B Prospect Signals & Tracker
The B2B Prospect Signals & Tracker can help you understand signals of purchase intent, which can show that a prospect company might be interested in buying your product or service to solve their problem.
Signals can be collected from online sources, media exposure, social media engagement, website traffic, and more, and then easily logged in the Tracker.